Delta Dental Premier PPO Plan:
- Your Delta Dental group number is: 11502
- Please allow 10 business days for your insurance to be activated.
- Your member ID is your College of DuPage student ID. An ID card will be mailed to the address you provided at enrollment. However, you do not need to have your ID card to see a provider. The provider will be able to verify coverage using your name, date of birth, and student ID.
- Once enrollment is activated, you can register with Member Connection to print a temporary ID card, view claims information, and enroll in the Enhanced Benefit Program. If your student ID is less than 9 digits, please add zeros to the beginning. Registration is not necessary to utilize your benefits.
- The plan allows you to use any dentist you wish, but you will receive the greatest benefit by using a dentist who participates in the PPO network.
- To find a participating dentist, please visit Delta Dental’s provider search. Under “Select your Network” choose Delta Dental Premier or Delta Dental PPO.
- Delta Dental also has a mobile app.
DeltaCare DMHO Plan:
- At the time of enrollment, you need to select a primary dentist located in Illinois. Your facility ID must be selected by the 15th of the month to appear on the next month’s roster. You may begin using your benefits once you are on the roster.
- Your benefits will only apply at your chosen dentist. If you need to see a specialist your primary provider will give you a referral.
- To use your benefits, contact the provider that you selected, and they will find you on their DeltaCare roste
- To find a participating dentist, please visit Delta Dental’s provider search. Under “Select your Network” choose DeltaCare.
- You may update your primary dentist by calling Delta Dental at (800) 942-3772.
- You do not need a card to use your benefits. Your provider will find you on the roster with your name and date of birth.
Delta Dental Customer Service:
- Your DeltaVision plan uses the EyeMed Select network. A vision ID card is not provided. Your vision provider will use your name and date of birth to verify coverage.
- To find a provider please visit EyeMed’s provider search. Enter your zip code and under “Choose Network”, pick “Select”.
- This ID Card has plan information to reference when visiting a provider.
DeltaVision Customer Service:
- For questions related to claims or benefits please contact the EyeMed customer service team at (866) 939-3633.
Supplement Accident and Sickness Plan:
- Your coverage will become effective the first of the month, following the date of enrollment.
- You will not receive an ID card for this plan. If you need to file a claim, you can do so by following the instructions on the claim form.
- Remember to keep copies of your documents, including your medical bills and Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
Supplement Accident and Sickness – Chubb Customer Service:
- For questions regarding the supplement plan, please call (888) 293-9229.
- To begin using your benefits, download the Teladoc App. Search the app store for “Teladoc”.
- To set up your new account locate and tap the “set up your account” tab at the bottom of the login page.
- Enter the requested information to locate your account.
- Once prompted, select “Hub International” as your group affiliation.
- Confirm and complete the next registration steps.
- Establish a secure password and necessary security steps for log in purpose.
- You will need to update your medical history upon completion of the account setup.
- You can request consultations upon the completion of your medical history.
- Your coverage will become effective on the first business day after you have enrolled.
Teladoc Customer Service:
General Contact Information:
- Benefit Partners Technology is pleased to offer a dedicated Student Support Team. Please contact us at (877) 247-8817 or send us an email.
- Chubb: For questions regarding the supplement plan, please call (888) 293-9229.
- Delta Dental: For questions regarding your dental plan, please call: (800) 323-1743.
- DeltaVision: For questions regarding your vision plan, please call: (866) 723-0513.
- Teladoc: For questions regarding the telehealth plan, please call (800) TELADOC (835-2362).